THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY
Build a foundation your people can default to when the going gets tough.
Organizations that innovate and adapt to disruption needs unbreakable leaders, teams, and people.
And these people need to be well trained so that when things go sideways, they still default to a high performance standard.
We work iteratively and adapt to your setting to build antifragile leadership system.
We implement guiderails: smart solutions emerge in the right structure.
We also know that for all of this to succeed, we have to build teamwork.
We start with a business audit:
1. Establish the current company baselines
2. Find the source of existing problems
3. Set objectives.
We build a bespoke pilot program:
We will encapsulate findings, incorporate learnings and provide results. Finally, we’ll build a sustainable solution for bringing a work cadence to your entire organization.
There are typically three major stages to a project and these are executed in 2-week cycles.
– Why do we need to iterate and adapt?
– How will this sequence produce the change you need to meet today’s challenges head-on?
– Understand the correct practices and behaviors.
– Update inefficient managerial habits.
Typical duration: 1 week
– Practice techniques learned in the crash course
– Model behaviors to create collaborative teamwork
– Build new leadership habits
Typical duration: 2-3 months
– 1 on 1 coaching promotes deeper insight and understanding
– Internalized behaviors by leaders trickles down into their teams
– You now have a thriving culture.
Typical duration: 3 months